Tuesday, September 27, 2016

9/26/2016

A short email to the family is all we got this week. Robert said we could forward it along to everyone.

Dear Mother,

Okay please don't hate me for never sending a email I am really sorry:( haha I hope you can forgive me! Anyways this first email is for the family. I am right now writing this on a Saturday. I have one week left of being trained and it is so unreal like it's already been 3 months!! We have a baptism for Carmen in a couple hours and I am so excited. Elder Prescott is going to baptize her and I am going to confirm her on Sunday and honestly I'm super nervous but also very humbled and excited! How have things been fam!? Tanner I loved the care package it was so helpful and nice to get! I still need a letter from you and James you little stinkers! You guys do me a favor and listen to Mom and Dad okay? Love you guys. Lauren and Alisa my amazing sisters I hope you both are doing well! Mom and Dad and everyone else I just have to say the things I'm experiencing out here and learning is in real. Like just going off of evidence and facts I know this church is true. There is a talk given called 'What is the Blueprint of Christ Church?' And it is very good! It was given in the 2014 world wide devotionals for the young adults. Another crazy story is about these 15 theological scholars and like religious experts that wanted to discover the truth and so they made 15 key points from the Bible that they decided had to be done to be Christ official church and the only church on the earth that followed all 15 points was the LDS church and so they all got baptized haha it's way cool! Now besides all of that just the things I've experienced and felt for myself is unreal, the testimony I thought I had before leaving is nothing compared to what it is now but that's a good thing so I am very happy!

I love you guys!

Love Elder Litster

 


No comments:

Post a Comment