Tuesday, September 27, 2016

8/29/16

So this week has been super fun!

First off, being companions with Elder Prescott has been awesome! We have a lot of similar interests and get along very well. So the first couple of days of the week we spent helping three different families move. This was super tiring, and my back is killing me. A blessing though is that we picked up a new investigator who actually came to church yesterday and loved it. We then went and taught her some more and she wants to learn more and come to church again. So we are excited for her.

I think we had 8 lessons this week. Not the most ever but they were all really quality ones, so we aren't too worries about it. There is so much work to do out here, so we are just embracing it. My knowledge of the Book of Mormon and the Bible has increase so much this last week. It's kind of crazy; it is stuff I just wish I'd know my whole life.

This email isn't going to be as long because I'm kind of short on time but next week will be good. Don't worry!

Elder Litster


No comments:

Post a Comment