Friday, July 8, 2016

7/7/16

Hey everyone!!!

This has been quite a week for me! I guess to start I'll let everyone know that I really miss them! This week I had to say goodbye to one of the districts in my zone and then help two new districts settle in! Jake Moberly is here as well at the MTC so it's been really nice having a familiar face around here.

There are now 6 total districts and I can honestly say that I love each and everyone of them. I am getting super nervous and really excited because Tuesday is the day we fly out to Colorado and it's just right around the corner. Each day here feels like a week long but each week feels like a day. That's pretty weird huh?? Anyways I am pretty sad because for the rest of the time I am here at the MTC the basketball courts are closed so there is no more basketball :(

The 4th of July was really fun here. We had a devotional and then everyone got to go out and watch the fireworks, but after a ton of picture taking the district decided to call it a night and to go back to the residency.

I am still trying to figure out how to send pictures normally. I promise I am taking a bunch and am trying to send them to you all!! I hate to say it but I might need a haircut again, but I am going to try and wait till I am out in the field. It has been really interesting to see how much everyone in the district is growing as young missionaries.

We did a really cool activity a couple days ago where we talked about why we were serving a mission and man oh man it was a complete sob fest. Everyone is so unique and we all have very different reasons for serving, but what I like is what we want to accomplish is all the same, and that is to make God proud by giving our best effort! The spirit was so strong and it brought us together even closer than we were before. Elder Brand and I have been doing really well together and our teachers have all been telling us how proud they are and that we are doing a great job as Zone leaders.

I would really like to know how everyone is doing, like pictures and updates would mean the world to me! I love you all so much and hope to hear from you all! Pictures coming soon!!

Elder Litster

No comments:

Post a Comment